2 WAY SPRING LEVER
FOR WIRE SIZES 0.75MM² TO 2.5MM² (Solid Cores)
WIRES SIZES 1.5MM² TO 2.5MM² (Stranded Cores)
OR WIRE SIZES 0.2MM² TO 4MM² (Flexible Cables)
New compact design electrical connectors, make much more sense than using traditional terminal blocks. This series not only has sprung levered terminals which accept solid, stranded and flexible cable conductors with no tools required, but also has a transparent housing so that the user can see the quality (or not!) of the crimp connection made.
These are very similar to the Wago 221 terminals, but without the price tag ! Save 25% over the Wago parts.
These are not in away way related to Wago parts
- Compact splicing connector
- Tool free connection
- saves 40% space compared to Wago 222 series
- Suitable for solid cores from 0.75mm² – 2.5mm² (18 – 14 AWG)
- Suitable for stranded cores up to 1.5mm² – 2.5mm² (16 – 14 AWG)
- Suitable for flexibles cables from 0.2mm² – 4mm² (24 – 12 AWG)
- Nominal Voltage rating up to 450V / 32A
- Maximum continuous temperature 105 Deg C
- Suitable for use with conductors stripped 9-11mm
*Note part will have either orange levers (as per photo) or blue levers
Fitting crimps onto your wires? ……Need a crimp tool?:
We also sell crimp tools, please check out our shop where you will find a selection of crimp tools.
We also sell spares kits containing a range of these connectors perfect as a spare set to put on your shelf.
Any questions feel free to send us a message