These simple in line foot switches, are ideal for retro fitting an in line foot switch to any piece of equipment running an incandescent filament bulb. They come as standard with an internal high quality microswitch. To fit, simply cut your live (positive) wire and inset the wires into the microswitch (no soldering required), then for the spring to the switch and the button itself, then fit both halves of the housing around your installation, and you have a working high quality inline foot switch.
These are CE and ENEC/IMQ European wide approval for lighting applications
- Compact strong polyamide nylon body
- Positive click action microswitch.
- High quality spring mechanism for repeated use.
- Operation by hand or foot.
- Easy case opens with 4 x cross head screws.
- Nominal Voltage rating up to: 125AC 3A and 250VAC / 2A.
- Maximum continuous temperature +85 Deg C.
- Maximum bulb wattage: 100W.
- Gold in colour – Other colours are available: see our shop for Black, White or Transparent (Clear).
- Flex not included.
70mm x 20mm x 28.5mm
Fitting crimps onto your wires? ……Need a crimp tool?:
We also sell crimp tools, please check out our shop where you will find a selection of crimp tools.
We also sell spares kits containing a range of these connectors perfect as a spare set to put on your shelf.
Any questions feel free to send us a message