Reed and Magnet Flush Contact set for Burglar alarms and access control
- Material: High quality ABS Plastic
- Plate size: 22mm x 36mm x 2.2mm
- Barrel size: 20mm diameter x 13mm deep
- Normally open contact (contact closes with magnet present) e.g. When door is closed. the circuit is closed.
- Environmental Class 2 – Indoor Controlled
- Operating Gap: 14mm
- Number or terminals: 5 (allows for 3 other circuits to be connected
- Part number ASSFC001
Flush mounted contacts which can be added easily to new or existing mains wired alarm systems.
These contacts require a 20mm hole to be drilled into the door . and frame.
They are ideal for protecting access to interior doors. windows and even patio doors.
These work on the basis of a reed switch. The reed switch is closed whern the magnet is present (i.e. the door is closed). If the magnet moves away from the reed switch then the contact is broken (i.e. in a break in) and the alarm will be activated immediately.
These types of sensors are perfect for environments where the use of a PIR device is not suitable. for example when animals or pets are present which would otherwise give a false trigger.
View Our Categories